Browse and check below to download installation guides and specifcation sheets for all our metal range hoods and hood inserts on Range Hood Master.
Hood Liner with Internal Motors
- 30/36/42/48 Inch Hood Insert Specification and Installation Guide
- TW 54/60 Inch Hood Insert Specification Guide
- TW 54/60 Inch Hood Insert Installation Guide
Hood Liner With Remote Blower
- TW Remote/In line Hood Insert Installation Instructions
- TW Remote/In line Hood Insert Specs
- TW Remote Blower Install Guide
Hood Liner with A Ductless Conversion Kit
- TW 190 - 390 CFM Hood Insert for 3-1/4 x 10 Inch Duct Connections Installation Instructions
- TW 190 - 390 CFM Hood Insert for 3-1/4 x 10 Inch Duct Connections Specs
- TW Ductless Conversion Kit
Metal Range Hood Installation
Q:The mounting bracket seems to be missing. Can you please advise me on this.
A: All our hoods do NOT come with mounting bracket because you don't need to install the hood with the help of a mounting bracket. Just mount the hood by driving screws through the pre-cut hole of the back and crown part of the hood into the wall (ceiling).